[Sca-cooks] San Diego, here I come ...

Maggie MacD. maggie5 at cox.net
Tue May 27 15:48:58 PDT 2008

At 03:32 PM 5/27/2008,Lilinah said something like:
>Jane Tremaine wrote:
>>If you are near 4th and B try the Pico De Gaio(SP)  It is a BBQ of all you
>>can eat and the cold salid bar is worth every penny!
>
>I suspect that's Pico de Gallo ("ll" is pronounced like "y" in some forms
>of Spanish). It means "rooster's beak" and it's the Mexican fresh salsa
>made of chopped fresh tomatoes, raw onions, usually chilis, and sometimes
>cilantro leaves, and an occasional schpritz of citrus (lemon or lime).
>--
>Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
>the persona formerly known as Anahita

Hmm. I think she means the Brazilian churrascuria place, Rei Do Gado.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rei-do-gado-churrascaria-san-diego#hrid:f9xBz-iHASCAfPkInxtiHQ/query:REI%20DO%20Gado%20Restaurant

It is truly an overwhelming place to eat.  Very. Overwhelming.

Christiane, what kinds of food do you prefer? We have just about anything
your li'l ol' heart could possibly desire here.

Regards,
Maggie