[Sca-cooks] Coronation of Lutr and Tessa

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 23:25:06 PDT 2008

> Maybe this is a silly question, but I have not seen it
> mentioned yet and I did get asked when I first told the glad
> news... There was a regularly scheduled Crown Tourney that
> day as well.  Who are the Heirs of the Midrealm?
>
> Curiously, Selene

Sir Ullr and AnneLyse

Quoting from the Moonschadowe -- AnneLyse is of the Moonschadeen, after
all -- mailing list:

> Thank you to everyone who has sent congratulations(1).  Ullr and I are
so excited.  I'm planning
> to be in Ansteorra for Triumphe (but no promises this early).  This is
all just proof that
> Mooneschadowe is an amazing place and the perfect group to get started
in.

> AnneLyse
> Tanista Midrealm(2)
>
> (1)Except Ollj who is spilling state secrets(3)
> (2)It's still a little weird to write that!
> (3)Don't make me sent the Flemish waterbearing mafia(4)
> (4)There is no waterbearing mafia(5)
> (5)Zubeydah is not a Don
> --- In mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com, "martinl_00" <m.l.leuschen at ...>
wrote:
> --- In mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com, "Libby Hieber"
> <elsavonschammach@> wrote:
> > Sir Ullr of the Middle Kingdom won Crown Tourney making our friend
> > and former Mooneschadeen Anne-Liese the new princess.  :-) Vivat
> > Anne!
>
> Kick.  Ass.
> > Princess Anne is Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Regina Rifles [1], so
> > guess I better hope she doesn't call up the reserves.
>
> 011j
>
> [1]  Not kidding.  Look it up.

Amra, "standing witness"

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe
Kitchen Idiot, Cathedral of the Cheesey Salamander

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen