[Sca-cooks] Substitutions... how do we know?

rattkitten at bellsouth.net rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Wed May 28 10:17:53 PDT 2008

Not doubting you at all here but to play devils advocate....
Nope I see the really important line that I am actually not reading correctly...  and it was not the one you mentioned....
"and put mixed spices above."

I was reading to cook the chicken with the Water and Spices... I missed the put mixed spices part...
Sigh.  Oh well I'd still stick with my substitutes

Nichola

-------------- Original message from "Nick Sasso" <grizly at mindspring.com>: --------------