[Sca-cooks] Substitutions... how do we know?

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Wed May 28 10:54:16 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
So is step 2 making basic almond milk using pomegranate juice? or is
it a way of making a creamy mixture of finely chopped almonds and
pomegranate juice?

Once i do the big reveal, i think the ambiguities should become clear
- that is, not that this specific recipe will be that much clearer,
but its antecedents and precedents will make clear that which is
confusing you and what is confusing me.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita  > > > > > >

I LOVE THIS HOBBY!  It is such a satisfying effort to go through these and
see the permutations and variations based on reading the text, translations,
personal previous experiences coloring our conceptions, differing
executions.  It is a challenge and a wonder to me how everyone here has such
wide knoweldge and input into these things.

Thanks for this!

niccolo difrancesco