[Sca-cooks] Finally some Laurelling photos

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 13:20:49 PDT 2008

> Nice pictures! < 'Lainie does happy dance- it worked!> However, you
> goofball, the collar is supposed to stand up, like they do in the
> pictures. Sheesh...

Then the next time you make a gift of clothes you should include
wearing instructions. We debated about up or down but I liked down
better.

> (BTW, the pigs in the scroll are a nice touch. James put slugs in mine...)

I can't see a lot of detail on my work computer. But there are pigs
in the picture and a wild boar on the bottom. There is also Elizabeth's
lion couchant and a little ferret peeking around one of the posts.

> 'Lainie

Gunthar