[Sca-cooks] Ok berry question here...

Jill B ldygab at msn.com
Thu May 1 15:39:43 PDT 2008

I would do an internet search and find out.....it's hard to say without a picture.  Strawberries come in all sorts of varieties - the Alpines are really small and there are others, too.  I was always told that Oregon Grape was poisonous and then someone asked me to make jam out of it....I still have a tough time with it..
Good Luck,
Gabrielle (lurker & sometime contributor)

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.