[Sca-cooks] countess construction (was coffin construction)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri May 2 08:17:13 PDT 2008

Michael Gunter wrote:
> So if I won Crown sometime this year would I get a dishmade with strawberries and bay laurel?I would suggest some kind of pie with pork and chicken wingswith strawberry and laurel.Gunthar

Dear, if you win Crown again, I'm sure someone will make you any dish
you like. Would bay laurel go well with strawberries though? I think of
it as a savory...

'Lainie
-yes, up at a reasonable hour. After my morning gruel I need to head
back up to the sewing room. Heh heh heh...

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore