[Sca-cooks] A very impressive feast

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 17:47:57 PDT 2008

> Has anyone else done this sort of thing at this level before?

a few days after our feats/class a friend sent me this link:
http://www.latourdulac.com/canterbury/feast.html

I'd also recommend the sketches in the back of "The Boke of Keruynge: The Book of Carving " by Wynken De Worde and Peter Brears.
"All the King's Cooks" by Peter Brears is for a slightly later period but also worth reading.

I suspect Brears' new book "Cooking and Dining in Medieval England" be excellet if I can ever get the The David Brown Book Co to send me a copy. It as supposed to be here weeks ago.

Crystal of the Westermark