[Sca-cooks] pewter pilgrims badge for SCA-Cooks?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun May 4 05:26:42 PDT 2008

Actually, the perfect thing would be....ok, a Senior moment just kicked
in...Stefan, Adamantius, you guys remember, that thing that Master A and
Master C were fighting about some years back...oh yeah...cuskeynole!  For
you newer members, there was a serious "discussion" here on the list back
when I first joined, about what a cuskeynole was, how it was made and what
it looked like!  I seem to recall that there were pictures of them.  That
would be perfect!!  I'd buy on in a heartbeat!

Kiri