[Sca-cooks] Roses to grow and cook with

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon May 5 06:21:20 PDT 2008

Here in Minnesota (zone 3/4) I have had a Rosa x alba growing next to the
driveway for five or six years and it's just thriving away, no special
care in the fall and winter or anything. If it's happy it WILL spread,
just so you're warned. Slowly, but it spreads.

Note: don't plant shrub roses and raspberries next to each other, it makes
picking raspberries somewhat...challenging...sometimes. Yeah, this
probably qualifies for a Mishaps with Margaret ribbon.

YIS,

Margaret FitzWilliam