[Sca-cooks] Roses to grow and cook with

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon May 5 09:22:09 PDT 2008

Huette:
Thank you so much for these links! We live in North Florida, zones 7/8, and
I have long been curious as to what will grow well here. Looking forward to
the David Austin Catalog! (drooolll....)
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine