[Sca-cooks] Vegetables and are you all still there?

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon May 12 17:36:28 PDT 2008

>To be honest, I have
>to be with the "We Love Armored Turnips" crowd...sooooooooooo good!

The year my daughter was 8, someone in our camp made Armored Turnips.  Anything that makes an 8 yr old decide that turnips were her favorite vegetable has to be doing something right.

I my experience, it's important that you only simmer, not boil the turnips, but I've never made any as good as the ones cooked on a fire and eaten outside.

Ranvaig