[Sca-cooks] Platina's turnips

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 17:38:23 PDT 2008

I just jolly well run off at the mouth without benefit of my library, don't I?  You'd think I'd learn.

Upon reflection, I think what I made had to be a partial interpretation of Platina 7.41, as has been quoted before and which I demurred at the time.  Turnips, or rapes, benefit from broth and pepper, whether mashed or not.

Selene