[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Platina's turnips

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:54:16 PDT 2008

Yup, that's pretty much what happened.  And, to add insult to injury, I was
in a hurry and used software to do the resizing.  The original was to feed
104 and I didn't think ya'll would want to do that much!!  Yes, 6 - 8
turnips would be about right, and probably the butter amount (though I
usually don't measure it...I just use whatever looks right...) was probably
about a half stick.  Sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone, and had I known
it was going to cause this much difficulty I would have waited until I had
time to do it properly.

Kiri (feeling quite chastised!)

PS:  The copy I have, Master A, was designed specifically for me...the times
were given (in true period style) as "the amount of time it takes to recite
a haiku (yes, I know haiku is a debatablely period style of poetry)" rather
than reciting a pater noster, etc.  And, again in true "Bish" style,
addressed to "Kiri Dearie".