[Sca-cooks] Midrealm News regarding royalty OT OP

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sat May 17 18:46:48 PDT 2008

>This is unconscionable.  I can't believe that we are so hidebound by rules
>that we can't take into account something of this nature.  Surely they will
>appeal.  While I haven't had the privilege of meeting them, I'm sure that
>there are many in the Middle who would support an appeal of this decision.

I think all we can do is commend their honor in reporting the membership lapse themselves, even knowing that it would end their reign.

Midrealm Crown Tourney is next weekend, and apparently there will be two tournaments.  Lutr will be eligible for the first, and the winner will take the crown for the rest of the reign.

Ranvaig