[Sca-cooks] Midrealm News regarding royalty OT OP

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon May 19 06:58:11 PDT 2008

I doubt that it was a matter of being "willilng to circumvent..." but rather
a matter of a serious incursion of "real life."  It is actually quite easy
to let something slip that we consider quite important.  I almost lost a
life insurance policy because both my husband and I were on travel and
forgot to send the payment off.  Far more important in the overall scheme of
things than an SCA membership.  Having been through four bouts of serious
illness/surgery, I can see how it could happen...and not because I was
willing to let it happen.  And I doubt seriously, given what I've been
hearing/reading that it's cause for that bit of obligatory food content.

Kiri