[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Chocolate milk

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Mon May 19 13:33:35 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
Fat = Flavor!

I think it may be an occasion for a recipe contest to create the new
Pennsic Chocolate Beverage.  Easy for me to say, I'm not going, just
suggesting.

Troublemaker Selene > > > > > > >

That non-pasterized taste thing is going to be hard to overcome.  Part of
the allure of fresh dairy is that it has a whole different taste after being
heated . . . it changes the flavor of milk, cream, cheese, etc.  I'd love to
hear of someone getting the praise and the "new" Pennsic Chocolate Milk.

Listeria is a big deal to have creep into the dairy over and again.  That is
enough to have the marketplace rise up and slam the door on you.  Dang.

niccolo difrancesco