[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Chocolate milk

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 19 15:31:32 PDT 2008

margaret commented:
<<< I think what caused people to rave about the Pennsic Chocolate
milk is not
that it's so much better chocolatewise than anything else out there.
It's
that they've never had milk that fresh (it was made and bottled
literally
around the corner from Cooper's Lake.  It was different that what
most of
the cityfolk are used to, and, I think it may have had a slightly higher
fat content. >>>

All of this seems to match what I've heard reported before. I've also
heard reports that it makes lousy cheese or kumiss. :-)

Stefan
Who thinks Promise Land Milk here in Ansteorra is good, but not quite
as good as the Pennsic milk was. But at home I usually drink a
reformulated, low-carb, higher-protein chocolate milk made for H.E.B.
groceries that has only 11g of carbs per cup.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com