[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Chocolate milk

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 17:44:48 PDT 2008

> I got back from War Practice Sunday afternoon.
>
> There are 2 dairies supplying Cooper's now: Marlburg and
> Dean's.  The addresses looked local.  I thought Marlburg was
> sweeter and Dean's richer.
>
> And, yes, Fisher used whole milk which made for a richer
> tarste compared to most commercial chocolate milks that might
> use 2 percent, usually less.

In the interest of research <VBEG>, this afternoon I brought home a
bottle of Promised Land 2% Chocolate Milk.

Caitlinn/Carol (my lady) pronounced it "weird".

I (due to restrictions related to the sugar content) waited until after
supper, but have now had my own ration.  I will pronounce it
"Interesting", and will lurk about while seeking an NSA version...  And
cadge the occasional sip, because it *IS* good.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe
Kitchen Idiot, Cathedral of the Cheesey Salamander

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen