[Sca-cooks] A very public Thank You.

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu May 22 11:45:09 PDT 2008

On May 22, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Michael Gunter wrote:

> I do refer to it as my "wedding dress" and, considering all
> of the bridesmaid's dresses I've worn in Crown lately, it might be
> a nice sign.

Well, Gunthar, haven't you figured out by now that when a high-level
Crown contender presents you, on the morning of Crown Tourney, with a
lovely fluorescent lime-green houppelande in polyester chenille, cut
to make you look thirty pounds heavier, something weird is going on?

You've got to stop accepting these things. I know, it's your innocent,
trusting nature, but you've got a draw the line.

'Lainie's [et al] work looks lovely, though!

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter