[Sca-cooks] OOP: best chocolate search

Cassandra Baldassano euriol at ptd.net
Mon May 26 21:20:00 PDT 2008

Another thing I miss, but I know I can order See's online. And if I'm very
good, a dear friend will bring me some when she comes out for Pennsic (She
works for See's). However, I'm reminded of a blind taste test that was done
many years ago with several chocolates, including See's & Godiva. They
choose the chocolate caramels, and See's won the competition. See's is very
strict about the shelf life of its chocolate, thus maintaining a very
consistent and high quality.

Euriol of Lothian, OP
Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Endless Hills
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for
Literature