[Sca-cooks] Another example of Gunthar being a brat

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 11:50:56 PDT 2008

I just HAD to go around and show off my nifty stuff
before the ceremony. So I brought out the coat that
'lanie had made to show Queen Vanessa. She cooed
over it and told me to get that back in the tent before
it got messed up!

So, on the way back into my tent I "accidentally" almost
tripped into a mud puddle. I think Her Majesty contemplated
an immediate banishment.

And then they would have shipped me in a crate to An
Tir so 'lanie could finish the job.

Gunthar
Professional Brat