[Sca-cooks] May war cook off

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue May 27 14:16:08 PDT 2008

Yay for all of you!  I'm sure it all tasted wonderful.

That Libellus chicken pastie is one of my faves.  Everything really is
better with bacon.

Keep practicing that cheesemaking, for truly is it writ, Blessed Are The
Cheesemakers... hehehe.

Interesting strategy, making more than the permitted number of dishes
and selecting the best of them to serve forth.  I might not have gone
there, or I might have apportioned ingredients carefully, since one of
the judging criteria in the past has been Who Used All Of The
Ingredients.  On the other paw, this appears to have not hurt the
winning team any.  <wry grin>

My thoughts, worth easily twice what you paid for them.

Selene, the missing