[Sca-cooks] Another example of Gunthar being a brat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 27 22:12:51 PDT 2008

> So, on the way back into my tent I "accidentally" almost
> tripped into a mud puddle. I think Her Majesty contemplated
> an immediate banishment.
> And then they would have shipped me in a crate to An
> Tir so 'lanie could finish the job.
> Gunthar
> Professional Brat

Hmmm. 'Lainie, According to a comment in my p-clean-msg file, clothes
were often cleaned or at least bleached by laying them out on grass
in the sun. Since it could take a while to clean such a fancy outfit,
I suspect that you'd have to stake the coat out for at least several
days or more. If you neglected to remove the Professional Brat before
you staked out the coat, I don't think anyone would fault you. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com