[Sca-cooks] Italian sumptuary laws / turkey 1559

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Wed May 28 13:14:36 PDT 2008

If you have access to Dissertation Services you should also check out
"Sumptuary Legislation in Renaissance Florence (Italy)" by Ronald Eug
Rainey. Lots of interesting stuff in his dissertation.

I have browsed through it for specifics and for the great sources,
but have not had time to read the whole thing.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com