[Sca-cooks] Finally some Laurelling photos

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu May 29 13:11:23 PDT 2008

Michael Gunter wrote:
> Master Caelin and Pyro have have posted photos from Steppes
> Warlord and there are several of my ceremony. It's too bad
> there are no closeups of the very pretty Laurel medallion. Maybe
> I'll try to get some others taken of the coat and other stuff.
>
> But at least you can get an idea of everything and there are some
> nice shots of the beautiful scroll made by Countess Sara.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets
>
> Gunthar

Nice pictures! < 'Lainie does happy dance- it worked! > However, you
goofball, the collar is supposed to stand up, like they do in the
pictures. Sheesh...

(BTW, the pigs in the scroll are a nice touch. James put slugs in mine...)

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore