[Sca-cooks] Bohemian recipes

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu May 29 16:34:23 PDT 2008

The artwork and description of the court can be found in:
Boehm, Barbara Drake and Jiri Fajt (eds.).
/Prague, The Crown of Bohemia, 1347-1437/ (exh. cat.).
New York: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2005.

Someone asked me about Bohemia in 2006 and we didn't really find
anything. The first published cookbooks are much much later.

Johnnae