[Sca-cooks] N.V. Perricone, M.D.

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 17:30:05 PDT 2008

I used his products a couple of years ago.  I have rosacea, so I have to be very careful about what I put on my face.  The products are great but I had two complaints:  first, the smell of the fish oil he uses cannot be disguised and it was very off putting to me; second, the price of the products was very, very high.  Those two reasons made me stop using the line.  I never tried his supplements because of the high cost as well.
Elizabeth