[Sca-cooks] Ok berry question here...

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Thu May 1 15:13:10 PDT 2008

Hi folks.  Quick question.
All my life I have heard that these things are poisonous but wanted to
ask here.  Cause y'all have actually refuted some of the stuff I had
"Heard in the past"...

So anyways... Those little strawberry looking plants that look like
strawberries but I have always been told that they aren't.  What are
they and are they edible or not?  cause if they are I will cultivate
them (oooh big word for the day) if not I will eradicate them... (Bigger
word for the day... Ok that was my budget for the week.)
So anyways looking forward to hearing about these.  And NO I am NOT
Eating them I will wait until folks respond since I am still running
with the whole poisonous thing....

Thanks
Nichola