[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Crown for the Summer Reign

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun May 25 09:27:01 PDT 2008

I'll post this since I've been asked what was happening.

Johnnae (at home in Michigan)

Courtesy of the Middlebridge

Dag and Lutr fought the first of their two-out-of-three. Lutr won, and
they went off to change arms.

Lutr Returns to find Dag Handing his helm and sword to the marshalls.
Dag then makes a speech about how Lutr has fought Chivalrously and
bested, in true Chivalric manner, all comers, and Dag acceeded the
Tourney to Lutr. The Marshales had to come and help Lutr stand down, as
he was too stunned to move. The Hall has gone wild.

Dag offered both his sword and chain to Lutr, who asked that the chain
be given to Tessa. Tessa took the chain, then returned it to Dag.

And that's the way we play in the Middle. Hoobah to our once and Future
King and Queen, Lutr and Tessa!

With Joy at this reporting.

Shlomo K