[Sca-cooks] Cookbook auction

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun May 25 14:26:17 PDT 2008

Good Friends,
I am so very pleased to announce that the two cookbooks (A Baghdad Cookery
Book and the Icelandic Cookbook) have sold on eBay, and have earned $151.24
for the Calvert County Relay for Life.  This figure includes shipping and
handling, which is also being donated.  I appreciate your participation.  If
you didn't bid and would still like to donate something to this event that
benefits the American Cancer Society, you can use the link below.

Thanks again!!

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will