[Sca-cooks] Total Congratulations

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:41:48 PDT 2008

Lots of you have written so exited about Gunter and all these beautiful
photos. We, who live abroad sincerely appreciate all of them. I think
now I know what Gunther, Elizabeth, Mark and his wife look like but
really I would like it if it is possible for participants to identify
themselves in all these photos we see so we from afar can partake a
little more in all your wonderful activities. All of from the robe, the
pearls, other photos, more photos, there is no area where we from abroad
cannot congratulate you. But please tell me what your name is and send
me photo of you so I can appreciate you all the more.
Suey