[Sca-cooks] wearing period fashions

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 30 17:10:24 PDT 2008

Gunthar replied to 'Lainie with:
> Nice pictures! < 'Lainie does happy dance- it worked!> However, you
> goofball, the collar is supposed to stand up, like they do in the
> pictures. Sheesh...

Then the next time you make a gift of clothes you should include
wearing instructions. We debated about up or down but I liked down
better. >>>

See:
wearg-p-fshns-msg  (6K)  2/25/06    Wearing period clothing. Moving
in them.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/wearg-p-fshns-msg.html

:-)
Additional commentary for this file appreciated.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com