[Sca-cooks] A/S Competitions was Cooking Competitions

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 23:17:34 PST 2008

Daniel said:

<<< My entries, other than those food related and a rather
elaborate frame tale, have been in the main functional items, >>>

Huh? "elaborate frame tale"? What is that? A story about a picture
frame? A tail in a frame?

Stefan
PS: For those who might be wondering the documentation for his "my 12th
century hole" is in this file in the PERSONAL CARE section of the
Florilegium:
12thC-Hole-art    (19K)  8/22/04    Reconstruction of the hole in a
period
                                        toilet seat by Ld. Daniel
Raoul le Vascon
--------