[Sca-cooks] OT: GoTV

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:41:20 PST 2008

I guess that's one of the advantages of living in a very, very blue state
(Maryland).  Nobody wastes time on robocalls here...I did get one from the
McCain campaign a couple of weeks ago, but that was it.

I'll be working at the polls campaigning tomorrow...then on Thursday, I'll
be helping count absentee and provisional ballots.

Kiri