[Sca-cooks] OT: GoTV

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 5 20:52:07 PST 2008

Kiri mentioned:

<<< Oddly enough I've only received one call...I guess they aren't
spending any
money in a traditionally blue state...Obama doesn't need to, and McCain
figures we're a lost cause!  The one call was from McCain! >>>

Same here. But it is because the surveys apparently showed Texas to
be a red state.  At first I thought this might go the other way when
Obama started off leading here. Then as time went on, it went to
50-50 and then McCain continued to pull ahead. :-(  So my vote didn't
really end up counting, afterall.

Where did this blue state-red state come from?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com