[Sca-cooks] "The Medieval Kitchen"

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Nov 6 20:25:58 PST 2008

We've discussed it here, but the current archives don't cover the period.
It's a good reference work with transcriptions and translations of original
recipes and adaptations.  In some cases, the adaptations don't precisely
follow the original recipe, but a careful reading will show you where they
differ.  I use my copy fairly often and I've given a couple as gifts.

Bear