[Sca-cooks] A&S ENTRIES

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Nov 9 09:01:51 PST 2008

I assume you are referring to A&S competition or display rather than the
purely educational practice of the art.  Since I am often called upon to
prepare lunches at events, I have two single burner propane stoves in my
field kit for cooking and reheating.  I've also kept dishes warm on a berm
between to slit trenches containing hot coals.

A Coleman oven or equivalent can be used for indirect heat.  Styrofoam
coolers can be used to keep dishes at temperature for short periods.

Bear