[Sca-cooks] A&S ENTRIES

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Nov 9 11:33:57 PST 2008

IMHO no judge (snarky or not) should be taking points OFF and no
entrant should consider their entry so perfect that marks are being
taken from them.
A good judging rubric should build from zero not deduct from 100 (or
whatever the top score could be).
If you approach it this way perhaps the judges will seem less snarky.
And in the end it is a necessary evil to differentiate between
entries and find a "winner".

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com