[Sca-cooks] OOP - Selecting the new White House Executive Chef

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 07:24:11 PST 2008

When thinking about these kinds of articles it makes me wonder what we have
that's available on all the presidential chefs and their histories. Are
there some books written on the topic? I have to confess it's not a topic
I've googled so I'm sure someone knows something.

And when it comes down to it, as we go back in history, have their been
other books more related to our research? Perhaps the head cooks of the
various major houses and families in Europe or the Middle East? Certainly we
can find historical info on X named chef, but I was thinking something more
on the order of a broad swathe. Something like "Head Chef's to the English
Monarchy" or something similar for other cultures.

Iasmin