[Sca-cooks] Stefan pulls a Drakey

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 08:08:25 PST 2008

In a message dated 11/26/2008 10:18:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com writes:

<<The house I bought 18 months ago has what is likley the oldest heater in
Sweetwater County.  It takes up a footprint of 6 ft x 5 ft by 5 ft.  It will
require disassemble and pass through the trapdoor hole. >>

We have an old forced air heater like that, too.  The man from the oil
company is downstairs cleaning it at the moment :-)  It's still giving us something
like 86% efficiency ratings (it's far too big for the house so it has never
had to work that hard), so we aren't considering replacing it yet.  We've owned
the home for nearly 11 years, and we have no idea when this was installed, but
it could easily be more than 30 years old.  The house was built in 1947; I
would guess this could be original.

Brangwayna Morgan
AOL.com.