[Sca-cooks] water and "plums"

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Nov 29 08:38:05 PST 2008

She's talking about walking to Compostella, Stefan.  Yes, it's one of the
pilgrim's paths through Spain.  There are actually several, depending on
where you start in the other parts of Europe.  I'm planning on going in a
few years (it'll take me a while to save up the time off), and I'll probably
start on the French side of the Pyrenees and go across northern Spain....
--Maire