[Sca-cooks] Cooking Competitions (was: Historical Apples)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 1 09:31:38 PDT 2008

When the rules for the A&S criteria were updated, we attempted to spell
this out in the Midrealm rules.
Here's our criteria:
http://www.midrealm.org/moas/criteria/cooking-single_dish.pdf
http://www.midrealm.org/moas/criteria/cooking-muti_dish.pdf
http://www.midrealm.org/moas/criteria/cooking-subtleties_sotelties_illusion.pdf

I tried to get it all listed out so you could work your way through and
entry and comply at every step
and know what was expected. We are still waiting on the wording for
confections to be added.

There was a confectionary set of criteria created in 2006 but it was
determined that the
criteria for general cookery would have confectionary added.
That was promised at least two years ago and still hasn't happened, so
confections still
aren't mentioned.

Johnnae