[Sca-cooks] OT: GoTV

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 11:47:52 PST 2008

Party went very well indeed.  I'm not sure they all would have thought I
was such a Great Hostess if the crowd weren't already ecstatic, but
that's probably just my natural modesty talking, the buffet was okay.
Mom was a little embarrassed to be asked several times for the recipe
for her BBQ meatballs, since it was no more than frozen Costco meatballs
plus KC Masterpiece original bottled qsauce.  Whatever works, I say.

We could parlay this off-topic into a discussion of USAn regional BBQ
sauces and styles and their historical antecedents, could we?  Sweet vs.
Spicy vs. Vinegar/mustardy, etc.  Which flavors prevail in which areas,
and what was the demographic of the early settlers in those areas?

Trying to muscle a topical discussion,
Selene