[Sca-cooks] Texas Chili Was Re: OT: GoTV NowBarbequeSauceVariations

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 06:07:55 PST 2008

And you don't have to use ground meat.  A lot of recipes call for chunked
meat instead of ground.  And, if you prefer something finer than chunked
meat, try shredding it in a food processor.  I've discovered that the taste
and mouth feel of some dishes (Pies of Paris, for example) is much better
that way.

Kiri