[Sca-cooks] Who gets in free to feasts.

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:58:25 PST 2008

It's only terrible if it's not what you're used to. Our group does it
much the same way. When I help out in the kitchen, though, I usually
don't pay for feast (just site), same as our servers. We end up eating
the leftovers, and usually eat pretty well. I know some groups comp
site fee for a LOT of people (all staff, teachers, etc as well as
royals), but small groups can't always afford that, so only the royals
and baron/baroness (if applicable) get comped site fee. The way I look
at it, even though I'm working, paying site fee is a way to help make
sure the event is at least in the black finance-wise, and I can't
claim to be working the ENTIRE time I'm on site...

Ilsebet
Shire of Starleaf Gate, Midrealm