[Sca-cooks] need to draw on your experience

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 14 17:48:24 PST 2008

Freda replied to me with:
  <<< You might also look into staying at monasteries and convents. I
did
this in Italy- wonderful. Also in Austria staying in a Pension is
much cheaper. >>>

I think the big cost, other than say in places like London, is
probably in getting over there.  However, we never have been folks
for big tourist hotels.  I can stay in those in the US or Hawaii. So
these other alternatives sound interesting. Can you provide some more
details? We've also considered hostels, but we aren't young, college
age folks any more.

What is a "Pension"?  In the US it is a retirement plan which most
companies are trying to wiggle out of.

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------