[Sca-cooks] A note from your friendly List Admin

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 17:42:48 PST 2008

<<< I dunno, Johnnae....Same thing with me.  A distinct WTF? moment
when I read
it this a.m.....
--Maire >>>

Vincenso's message was the first of this message I saw. And the
original did not appear in any of the last few digests. So i don't
think it is a message that got somehow lost in the queues on the
Ansteorra server and then released, as has happened in the past.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com