[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 20 12:28:57 PST 2008

aeduin wrote:
> Darachshire's Black Oak Lodge frequently serves fish.  And not just
> salmon, though we've done that a few times.  Mussels have been done
> also.  Plus, Dame Selene did a quite tasty bouillabaisse for the
> Friday Night Soup Kitchen.

Thank you for that nod but to be fair, I probably should have offered
another soup as well because there were some anti-fish folks there and
they were not happy.

A salmon would be happy to die, knowing how it would cause such ecstasy
to so many when YOU smoke it!

Funny about salmon, maybe people think of it as an Honorary Meat because
it is red and stays reddish when cooked?

Selene