[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 06:37:47 PST 2008

Sir Sig makes boulabas pretty much every Candlemas.  I have successfully served baked fish and shrimp at various feasts.  Never had a comment except for "is there more??"  Made a smoked fish for the "Camping, Foods" part of an Arts and Sciences competition once and IT went very well.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.